One of my favorite February bulletin boards is Teacher Love Letters. It is always a favorite to create for the students, and it is by far the most read bulletin board of the year.
(Please note this post contains affiliate links).
Teacher Love Letters Lesson Plan:
- Read Thank You, Mr, Falker by Patricia Polacco.
- Create a list of things that Tricia would be thankful for.
- Write a letter together as a class. “Pretend we are Patricia. Let’s write a letter to Mr. Falker. As you write, model how to draft a letter.”
- Model writing a final draft on the publishing paper.
- Now have students draft a letter thanking a past teacher.
This FREE TEMPLATE will make it easy for students to publish final drafts and have your February bulletin board ready to go! Subscribe below to get the template. It’s FREE!